Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Master Breakthrough Growth Workshop
Friday, October 21, 2011 from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM (CDT)
Kansas City, MO
Master Breakthrough Growth
is a NEW workshop developed to celebrate our 10th anniversary. It features top insights, tips and tools on how to accelerate growth successfully, resulting in a business double-double.
Breakthrough growth is about taking your business to a whole new level—for many that means doubling the business in record time. Many of us don’t achieve it because we don’t have a track record in doing it and therefore don’t believe it is possible, particularly with a more established business. Even if you are already on the path of significant growth, you can accelerate it further with the principals we will share with you in this workshop.
Our insights aren’t just our ideas. They come from seeing what works; real results with real companies. The lessons shared come from working with hundreds of clients over the last ten years as well as interviews of dozens of highly successful leaders that you have heard and read about; leaders who are known for high performance. These companies have doubled their businesses, increased their teamwork, improved their ROI, saved valuable time and aligned their resources with their priorities. They not only grow faster than they ever have, they do so profitability with smooth transitions. Many of these leaders innovated in what they do or how they do it.
Some of the leaders we interviewed include:
· Dan Cathy, COO of Chick-fil-A
· Maxine Clark, Chief Executive Bear of Build-A-Bear
· Peter DeSilva, COO of UMB, the #1 bank in the continental US
· Joe Scarlett, founder of Scarlett Leadership Institute
· Jim Wright, CEO of Tractor Supply
· Terry Dunn, CEO of J.E. Dunn
· Tim Corbin, Head Coach of Vanderbilt Commodores baseball, and many others
In honor of our tenth anniversary we are offering this workshop at an incredible one-time rate of $99.99 for world class information, experience and results. We have never done a workshop for that rate and we don’t intend to do so again. We consider this workshop to be a thank you to you, our supporters and friends, and to encourage you to learn what is new at Reynolds Consulting, LLC. We will also be making announcements of some big changes that are coming and you will be one of the first to know.
Who should attend? If you are a business leader or entrepreneur who would like to accelerate the growth of your organization, this workshop is for you. This is for you….
If you are uncertain what is the best direction to take to grow your business
If the business is mature or has recently plateaued
If you are wanting to build a strong business as a legacy or a retirement plan
If you are growing quickly and need to establish a more scalable
If you want to avoid getting burned by economic cycle
If your competition is heating up
If your margins are getting too skinny
What will I learn?
- How your growth plans stack up against others
- The three key “breakthroughs” you must achieve to accomplish performance excellence and exceptional growth
- What doesn’t work and what holds you back from breaking through to a whole new level of business success
- Lessons from successful leaders for breaking through each of the three key hurdles every leader faces
- Specific approaches and tools you can use in your business to achieve significantly improved results
- How to achieve a double-double in your business and why YOU can do it!
What is the format of the workshop? This will be a three hour interactive work session. You won’t just be learning from me but from the insights of your peers. At the end of our time together, you will have specific tools to take back to your organization and apply immediately! We believe you will also be leaving with a renewed passion for driving your business to new levels. In addition, each person will receive a workbook and other materials from the workshop.
What do others say? While this is a new workshop, there has been a trial run. Margaret Reynolds gave this presentation to a group of executives and entrepreneurs at the Renaissance Executive Forum in Richmond, Va. Here is what they had to say:
- A good measure of a great speaker is when they spark ideas and inspire actions to take afterwards. I think Margaret did both.
- Great session. This type of strategy would make a HUGE difference to our company. We are currently “task oriented” where results are not as important as they should be. Thanks for the great session. Lot to think about/consider and take action on.
- Margaret is a dynamic, engaging speaker and she brings a unique perspective to helping business growth. The highest compliment I can pay her is that she is one of the few speakers I would consider hiring.
- Engaging speaker. Passionate about material. More time would have been better.